Friday, January 11, 2008

Locks of Love



I decided to cut my hair short. It was driving me crazy. It took too long to wash and comb, plus Noah was always yanking it out. So, I decided just to cut it all off and donate it to charity. I am sending it to Locks of Love. They make hair pieces for children who lose their hair due to illness. It was pretty easy. I just went to http://locksoflove.org/to see how to donate. I cut 11 inches off the back and about 9 off the front. I love my new EASY hair style. Maybe I'll even so shorter and get some sassy layers.












2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Oh, I LOVE the new 'do!! You are brave, I am such a chicken when it comes to cutting my hair. Do you love it? Is it so much easier to take care of? You look great :)

The Kendall Family said...

your new cut is so cute! i love it!